Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Explaindio 2 Pre-launch is in Full Swing


Explaindio 2 New Feature


Explaindio v1 was a great product.  It provided many features found in Easy Sketch Pro and Videomaker FX.  Combining many of these, it made Explaindio quite the video making machine.

You can make a complete video with Explaindio, however, it it really a tool to add animations to be finished in a video production tool.  Personally I use Camtasia.

I thought I would share a little animation available in v2 of Explaindio with a video background and a SVG format image of a fish swimming through.

The fish comes with the program and I had purchased the video background.




Cute, huh.
Go ahead and check it out further at: OmniUniqueIMI.com
You'll find a video showing a few more features too. I'm looking forward to the bug free version ready to launch on July 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment